29 October 2012

#009 Sigrun [OC of Mikey] & #010 Aglo [OC of Aglo Aros] [ACEO]

I forgot to update my new ACEOs ^^'' A couple of artgifts :)

[#009]


 Sigrun © 29th Oct 2012 character by Mike Tränkler art by LdT

  • DEDICATION: To its owner Mikey ! :3
  • Time: I failed in realising what I wanted to do :< And again a random background >.<
  • Medium/Material: Copic Marker, Colour Pencils, Pastel colours
  • Like: Her mouth maybe ? And the Hand xD
  • Dislike: Her hair and the background :<


[#010]


Aglo © 29th Oct 2012 character by Aglo Aros art by LdT

  • DEDICATION: To its owner Aglo Aros
  • Time: I scribbled it down in one rush and the lines went pretty fast too :3
  • Medium/Material: Copic Marker, Pastel colours
  • Like: Her hair and the flower ~
  • Dislike: There's something wrong with the shoulder I think ....

To the two very lovely people Aglo and Mikey ♥ You can like them on Facebook too ! 

L.ove ~
L.unarT

No comments:

Post a Comment