05 October 2012

#005 Fairy Cross' Fire Mage Annju [OC of Annju][KaKAO]

This is my 5th ACEO and an arTTrade with Annju who draw me my OC Akemi instead :3

 
Fairy Cross' Fire Mage Annju © 05th Oct 2012 character by Annju art by LdT
  • DEDICATION: Annju/Nekome xD
  • Time: I made a lot of scribbles for a couple of KaKAOs so I don't know anymore how long it took ...
  • Medium/Material: Copic Marker, Colour Pencils, Pastel colours
  • Like: Her hair, eyes and the cross xD
  • Dislike: Why the hell did I create that design again ? xD
Annju, often mistaken as a female Robin Hood (but you better not tell her), is Annju/Nekome's OC from our Fairy Cross RPG :) Created a few years ago she's made it through until now xD While it's Nekome's OC, I was the one who designed her first back then and I still wonder why I chose that horrible costume design for the group xD

L.ove ~

No comments:

Post a Comment