18 October 2012

#008 Niji - Colourful Style [OC of DatKisu][KaKAO]

Nearly forgot to post this ACEO of mine for the lovely Kisu ♥
This is her OC Niji who has a very colourful style xD I'm not good in drawing things too colourful but I hope it's okay like this :3 My traded card of hers can be seen here
And yes, I'm running out of names xD

Niji - Colourful Style © 18th Oct 2012 character by DatKisu art by LdT
  • DEDICATION: Kisu ♥
  • Time: ??
  • Medium/Material: Copic Marke, Colour Pencils, Neon Colour Pencils
  • Like: Laptop and Mouse, her hair :)
  • Dislike: ...*cough* >.<
Her hair is Blueviolet mixed with Redviolet. Since she's changing her hair with the mood she has I guess two colours will be also ok xD The reason for the colours are Bonny Rumsfield, Yora-chan and Selena~chan xD

 L.ove~
L.unarT


No comments:

Post a Comment