10 October 2012

#006 Lynx [OC of Chizeru][KaKAO]

I'm doing a lot of arTTrades lately so you can be sure to see a lot more :D
This time it's Lynx, a catboy OC of Chizeru ♥ Can't wait for your card ! :3

Lynx © 05th Oct 2012 character by Chizeru art by LdT
  • DEDICATION: Chizeru ♥
  • Time: ??
  • Medium/Material: Copic Marker
  • Like:The colours of the background, his eyes and the skin tone xD
  • Dislike:probably his hair ? :<
I had great trouble dealing with this picture since it has been more than 6 years (I've figured that out because I was looking at my old picture when I was home) since I last drew a Nekomimi xD On top of that I can't draw guys (they're usually not manly enough imo) and it was even harder for me since he got long hair x__x
Also it was my first time coloring a character with dark skin, but I guess it went well ? :)
I kinda like the colour combination in the background green-yellow-pinkish red ♥ :D

L.ove
L.dT ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment