22 January 2013

Caffeine - Yang Yoseop ♥

Dedicated to Y. Yoseop & all B2UTYs ♥

Caffeine - Yang Yoseop © 22nd January 2013 by L.dT
  • Time: ...
  • Program: Photoshop CS6
  • Size: A6, 1240x1748 px
  • Like: My absolute Bias of BEAST ♥ :D
  • Dislike: The shoes lol
Somehow I felt like drawing Yoseop but since the other picture would take too long, I decided to do a Chibi Version of him instead ... which ended up taking too long as well T^T 
Anyways I planned to do some Kpop Chibis for a long time now, so of course my absolute Bias of BEAST breaks the first ground and you can be sure there are more coming up next ! :3

I worked on this late at night but since he's like my Caffein I couldn't go to sleep until I finished this picture lol
My fave songs with Yoseob are: On rainy days, Thanks to, I remember and Mom :3

I was really flashed when I heard that he will release a solo album *^* Have you listened to it yet ? I sincerely am amazed with his angelic voice ! ♥ I don't care about his cutey-boy image despite his age but his voice is just awesome *Q* 
Still, I can't get used to his name romanized being with a P at the end lol.
Oppa fighting ! ♥ BEAST fighting ! *\(^o^)/*  *fangirling* 

Who is your Bias and if you'd like to see him/her drawn by me just drop me a message or vote under this link :D ♥ http://goo.gl/0pLhF

L.ove
L,unarT

P.S.: Since this picture is dedicated to all Yoseob lovers / Yeobos you can download or share it anywhere you like but I would ask you to give me the full credits as the owner and link back to my artblog or my facebook page ! Kamsahamnida ! ♥ :3

No comments:

Post a Comment