13 January 2013

Before sleeping...[OC]


Before Sleeping...© 13th January 2013 by LdT
  • Time: about 3 hours
  • Medium: Copic Marker, Normal Copy Paper 70g/m² (added glitter glue but didn't make a scan of it ^^)
  • Size: square, between A5 and A6
  • Like: The pastel colours and the big Book of Stars ♥
  • Dislike: The crappy stars on the curtain...

My OC Akemi is always reading a book or do some research on stars since she loves them so much. Guarded by her two cute plushies when suddenly someone is disrupting her and came into her room :3
Who might that be ?

The puppy is actually mine which my Aunt gave me as a present from Vietnam ♥ *^* It's verryyyy cuddly !!
And also I drew the Poncho because I just got one for myself when I went shopping with a friend a while ago :D I usually don't wear Ponchos but since it was very comfortable I thought Akemi might like comfotable clothes xD

L.unarT ♥

P.S.: Just found a photo that I made after adding the glue glitter thingie xD


No comments:

Post a Comment