25 November 2012

Push the whale ... [Livestream Artwork][OC]

Thanks to all who visited my livestream today ! ♥
I really had much fun and I hope you had too even though it stucked sometimes >.<
Here's the result of the randomness and brainstorming session of the Streamchat :D

Pls watch again next time ♥
http://livestream.com/Lunartimes

  • Time: While streaming...
  • Medium/Program: Switching between Photoshop CS6 & Paint Tool SAI
  • Size: 1240x1140 px 
  • Dedication: To my streamwatchers who had really inspiring ideas xD
  • Like: The colors and waves.. Sir Sushi is cute ///3
  • Dislike: The ugly clouds xD
So my new OC Nori (=Seaweed), a calm and good boy, is trying to help and pushing (without any progress) the noble Sir BlueGrey Lord of Sushi Earl of Hemmingway back into the water because Sir Sushi has stranded once again. Poor little Sir Sushi however, so I found out, has a complete different problem than being stranded lol.
Check out this awesome fanart of Chamsae ♥ --> *click*

You are very welcome to use this as a wallpaper or to draw him but I would wish you to send me a note or a link to your drawing ;) ♥

L.ove
LunarT ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment