15 November 2012

#014 Ginko [ACEO]


Ginko © 15th November by LdT
  • Time: ~5 hours
  • Medium: Copic Marker, Nail Polish, Gel Ink Pen
  • Size: ACEO/KaKAO
  • Status: Original: - | Editions: free (PM me if interested ;3 )
  • Like:  The colours, kimono, the skin coloration and the curly hair //D
  • Dislike: The Ginko tattoo kinda failed :<
I don't like drawing too colourful or bright pictures but this time I really wanted to push it a bit more than I usually do and it turned into this //D To me, the red is a bit aggressive but that's why I was perfectly able
 to release stress on this picture xD
I wanted to do even more shapes and decoration stuff in the background but it was already too crowded (and I was lazy)...
Btw, it's glittering and sparkling all over but since I wanted to show you that in the photo it turned out too dark because it's already night now ...



L.ove ~
L.unarT ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment