17 September 2012

Blue's Story [OC]



Blue's Story © 18th September 2012 by LdT

This is my OC Blue Belle ♥ (Just decided it to be one xD)

This picture was drawn unintenionally. I was doing a scribble for a new KaKAO so when I scanned it to do the lines on my Laptop the graphic tablet wasn't working properly because I used the GT of my brother who had lost the driver program for it =.=

So while I was annoyed that I couldn't use the GT, since I have nothing but my Copics for Art Supply here right now (and I wanted to do this one digital!), I started to blemish deform the picture with a lot of Blue using the stylus pen which was functioning just like a PC mouse OTL....

Don't know if this can be count to paintings, but well...I kinda like this style xD

Even though this picture looks really simple I had a lot of problems with it because I'm usually a person who loves to draw details. But I wanted to do a rough one once so I had to pull myself together not to correct, straighten and prettify anything... and this is the result °A°

And yes, the original drawing will still be uploaded once I get back to my appartment so that I can use my own Graphic Tab to finish it >o< ♥

I like Blue ! ♥ ...I mean the colour of course ^w^

L.unarT

P.S.: Oh right, about the title name... This OC's name is Blue so I was looking for some things which might fit but my little brother told me to name it Blue's Story cause our Nintendo DS in Baby Blue had an account name called Bluestory xD Pretty nonsense but yeah ~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment