11 September 2012

#002 Hayuki [OC] [KaKAO]

My 2nd KaKAO and another OC of a story which is still lingering in my mind :)
Even though I doubt that I'll bring any of my stories onto the paper it's still fun to draw the characters haha ^^

Here are the lines of Hayuki:

In the story Hayuki is a princess but has to grow up half of her childhood outside of the Royal Family due to a great war between the countries which lead to the death of her parents.
 
Keeping her true identity as a secret she lives among the poor people as one of the leaders of a rebel group which consist mainly of children and teenagers who want to go against the new regime of the enemy...

It's just a simple story by now but I really wish I could draw it one day :)

Here's the full coloured picture of Hayuki :


#003 Hayuki [OC] © 11th September 2012 by LdT

The background is a bit uncreative but well... I like the little sword pendant on the top corner :)
I wanted to finish that KaKAO after thinking about a proper background for 2 days so I decided to let it be simple...


Hope you like it ;)

L.dT

No comments:

Post a Comment