02 December 2012

Blue's Fate [OC]

My lovely OC Blue with a cornflower ♥


Blue's Fate  © 2nd December 2012 by LdT


  • Drawn for my BLUE PROJECT +Raffle --> Click HERE !
  • Time: About 2 days during my livestream x__x 
  • Medium/Material: GT Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen&Touch S
  • Program:  PT SAI (for the skin), Adobe Photoshop CS 6 (Lines, and everything else)
  • Like: Her hair and eyes :3 And the skin colour even though I bet you can't see the color differences ?
  • Dislike: That it turned so dark after saving...or rather like her top turned out too bright ^^'
I guess this one can be considered my best digital artwork so far ? :3
I put a lot of effort into the hair T^T but I'm satisfied with the result even though I needed wayyy too long to finish it. But I supose this is how it always is if you're a noob with digital arts ? Other people might have done it within a few minutes while I was siting on tem for hours //D
Btw, I put the stars one for one onto the picture...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is how Blue's clothes look like even though you can't see the pendant since she's got her arm in front of it :) This is her business clothes so she does have different casual clothes and different earrings too :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wishing everyone a very happy and cozy 1st Advent ^^
And thanks for all the likes an Facebook ! Seems like you really like this picture ♥ xD

L.ove 
L.unarT 

No comments:

Post a Comment