30 May 2012

満月 を さがして... 吉良 • 托人[Finding Mitsuki - Kira•Takuto]

 
 満月 を さがして... 吉良 • 托人[Fullmoon o sagashite by A.Tanemura] © 30th May 2012 by LdT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
満月 を さがして... - Finding Mitsuki...

吉良 • 托人 - Kira • Takuto

I ♥ Arina Tanemura !

She is one of my favourite Manga Artists ♥

It's been a while since I last read Fullmoon o sagashite or any of her other manga but I still love all of her works :3

The characters 満月 stands for full moon which can also be read Mitsuki, the name of the protagonist ^^
So to me it's not Finding the Fullmoon [Fullmoon o sagashite] but Finding Mitsuki because it is also possible that Takuto wants to find his beloved Mitsuki :3

This fanart is dedicated to my friend _Nekome_-chan and it is completely coloured with a PC-Mouse and no graphic tablet. It was a big challenge to me, who is still a newbie with Digital Arts and Programs but in the end I think I'm quite satisfied with the result :)

There are still a lot of mistakes and uncleanliness in this picture but I just decided to let it be xD
The scribble and lines to this picture were done in 2009 but I was too busy (or lazy) to finish it until now.
Actually it was even an accident that I gave this picture a coloration. I just wanted to try a bit if it's also possible to only use the mouse instead of my tablet but then I got caught up in the work and decided to complete the coloration lol..

Hope you like it and share this to fellow Arina Tanemura fans haha ^^
I added some of the progress' Step-by-Step of this picture :)


Aaaaand : I'm now also available on Facebook !
-->  Click & Like !! ♥

Pls check out my site and like it :D
If you've also got a fb-page feel free to tell me ! ;)

Love xoxo

LdT ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment