13 April 2012

Chimney-san Good Luck Charm ☆

Chimney-san Good Luck Charm © 2010/12 by LdT

Wish you much Luck on Friday 13th ♥ :D

  • Medium: Copic Marker
This is Chimney-san, the hard-working but ever-smiling Chimney Sweeper from Brittannia ♥
He works precisely and fast in the middle of the dark when the moon is watching from the deep, nightblue sky and whenever he finishes fixing and cleaning a chimney he'll leave a clover-leaf behind at a hidden place between the bricks on top of a roof for wishing good Luck and Safety...


Haha just joking ~~  xDD

I drew Chimney-san some years ago on another picture with the topic: Luck&Happiness.
Because I dislike that picture but Chimney-san, I decided to cut him out of it and give him some more extra-space as a Good-Luck-Charm here :3
Simply-drawn but simple is best, isn't it ? :D I usually have a problem with drawing simple things or rather keep thinks simple and plain xD That's why I like Chimney-san |D
The Chinese Character  褔 (fù) means Luck ^^

So I'm wishing you to have Luck on this Friday 13th instead of misfortune ! ;)

LdT


No comments:

Post a Comment